Sunday, July 13, 2008

Y-O-U

Know what? I hate you. Not because of anything else but because i see myself in you. You really are the male version of me. And you're pissing me off! Why do you have to be like me?

The first time I met you, I already detest you. You were a snob and well, a bit cute, that i couldn't help but think of you as a prospective friend..well, not just friend really but I don't mind if we wouldn't be...like..yeah..more than friends. But that's not the issue.

I hate you but i hate myself more for hating you. I should not feel this way. I shouldn't even be writing this entry. But i can't help it. I need an output. You're a jerk for making me feel this way.

Why am I in this situation? Things are getting out of my hand that it's scary. No! I'm not falling for you...definitely not...shocks! i should not. i mean, I'm not. Am I? SSShhh!

I'm standing on the devil's mouth right now. Should I just let go and fall or hold on then turn my back? Would I be a coward or a believer?

I've always been optimistic..i know i'd get over this. I just don't know when. I hope not that long.

Yes, I think it would be best if i just forget about this feeling and move on. This is not right.

Love shouldn't be confusing.

Love shouldn't bring uncertainty.

Love shouldn't cause rocky emotions.

Love shouldn't be....shouldn't be like this...

Maybe this is just infatuation. Maybe this will fade. This is something I have to go through in order to distinguish love from infatuation, lust and flirting..or whatever.

Yes, I know this is the right thing to do in situations like this. Just....let go. SOmething more special and exclusively for you would surely come.


No comments: