Monday, July 14, 2008

I just wanna be passive about it...

...but I know I'm affected. It's something I didn't expect. It's funny how things turn out the other way around. He wanted me out of his reach. So, I left him. Yes, I do like him...and probably love him but I don't want to stay if he doesn't want me to. Anyway, there's no use being bitter about what happened. Instead, I wanna be free of him. So now, I'm whole heartedly letting him go....for good. And I wish him all the best in the world. I know he'll find the right one for him someday. This would be the last blog I'll make about him. I'll divert my mind with other things like school, work and church. In time, I'll forget him. And when I do, I know I'd be smiling when I think back. So, no more sad songs from now on.. hehe...

No comments: