Monday, July 14, 2008

Another promise has been broken...

I told my boyfriend that I'm jealous over some girl on his site. I told him I don't like the girl because I can feel she's into something. First, she added 3 of my friends on her list including him. Her profile says she's from CA. But then she tells him she's from here. Grrr..I just don't like her. Period.
He said he will erase her on his list. But then he didn't.
I hate him.
Now I don't wanna talk to him ever!
He can call up that girl and spend time with her for all I care! From now on, I'll stop thinking about him. I will not talk to him nor send messages to him. I've had enough.
I don't know if he's doing this on purpose, but I just can't take it anymore. I don't wanna love someone who's so insensitive about how I feel...much more, someone who doesn't keep his promises.
I should have known better.

3 comments:

Grace Labado-Orzal said...

well.. all I can say is.. it is really hard to trust a person that you didn't see in person..

try to open your heart to different people around you..

kaya mo yan!!! ;)

what's goin' on? said...

if only it's that easy...then i should have done it before.

thanks ghing!

eLizha said...

wow! girl power!!! if a man cant keep his promise better dump him.. lol
we cannot easily find a man whos true and whos not..